Saturday 21 December 2019

Holiday Critter Chaos - Day One

I have been progressively working on the week long Holiday Critter Chaos at Catch The Bug.  I am finishing off my cards today so they should all be uploaded by the end of the day.  The Anything But A Card might not be uploaded for a day or two though!

For Day One, this was our prompt:



I have used an image from Bugaboo Stamps called WINBird Scarf (may be retired as I couldn't find it in the store).



I also used a digital paper from a set called Frosty from Bugaboo Stamps (this set appears to have been retired which is a shame as it is really lovely).  Colouring is with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.  The edges have been inked with Distress Ink - Weathered Wood. 

I followed the sketch at Stella Says Sketch.

I would like to enter:
Catch The Bug - Holiday Critter Chaos - Day One
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2019/12/holiday-critter-chaos-day-1.html
Stella Says Sketch - Sketch
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2019/12/stella-says-sketch-challenge-721-last.html

1 comment:

  1. This really feels wintery cold with the combination of blue colors. Great job on the sketch too. Thanks for joining our holiday chaos event at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete