Friday 6 December 2019

Wishing You Yuletide Treasures And Many Pleasures

It is a nice day and I really should be outside instead of crafting but there is a man up on the roof spraying so I thought it was safer to stay inside.  Once he has gone, I'm going to get outside and get some outside jobs done.



I would like to enter:
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2019/11/qkr-stampede-challenge-374.html
Christmas Kickstart Challenge - The Christmas Story
https://christmaskickstartchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/12/the-christmas-kickstart-challenge-25.html

I have used a paper from a christmas paper pad by Recollections.  The image and sentiment are from QKR Stampede.  Colouring is with copic markers.  Last weekend I purchased some dies with stitched edges.  I have used those to die-cut both the image and sentiment.  I rather like the look of these so I think I will probably use them quite a bit. I added a star embellishment but otherwise kept it simple.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I love that shepherd image. Beautifully colored. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely image and such a gorgeous colour combo too. Thanks for playing along at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely image...so peaceful! The stitched edges look wonderful. Beautiful Christmas card.
    Thanks for joining us for "The Christmas Story" at Christmas Kickstart!!

    <3
    Janis
    Guest Elf

    ReplyDelete