Tuesday 31 January 2023

5

 I started this card before I realized that the card I was creating for Beccy's Place January Challenge would also fit with the challenge at Carlin's Map Paradise.  It has been raining heavily for the past few days so I have caught up on most things  so this morning I decided to finish off this card:

The inside of the card:
Underneath ths centre panel is the message panel:

I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - January Challenge
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2023/01/january-challenge.html

Carlin's Map Paradise - Party and Number 5
https://carlinskaartenparadijs.blogspot.com/2023/01/challenge-54-januari.html

I have used a digital paper from Beccy's Place.  The image and sentiment are also from Beccy's Place.  Coloring is with copic markers.   I didn't specifically set out to follow a particular card fold but I suspect that I pulled this one from my memory and it may be based on one of Beccy's tutorials.

3 comments:

  1. Great card Suze, and I'm sure the little person receiving it will think it's awesome too. I love the fold, and I'm impressed that you have it stored in your memory!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card Suze - a fabulous fold and so beautifully made
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great card Suze. Love the cardshape and the images you have used.
    Thanks for joining once more the challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
    Karin DT

    ReplyDelete