Tuesday 24 January 2023

Enchantment

The weather isn't the greatest outside today so I'm spending a bit of time getting inside things done.  First off, is some finished projects to upload.    I got some cardstock scraps and my gears/cogs dies out.  I didn't use all the ones that I die-cut so I have a few in reserve for another project.


 

I would like to enter:

Gecko Galz Steampunk Challenge - January Image
http://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/gecko-galz-monthly-steampunk-challenge.html

I have used a digital paper, image and sentiment from Gecko Galz.  I added some die-cut cogs/gears picking up some of the colors from the image.

   

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully done Suze - I may have to CASE this later in the year for a particular person I send cards to
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete