Saturday 21 January 2023

Winter Wolf

I saw that there was a new challenge at Gecko Galz in December but I was unable to join in then.  This month when I saw the ATC set for the challenge I knew I wanted to participate.  I haven't made ATC for many years so it was fun to have a go again.   This is the first of this month's Gecko Galz challenges that I have managed to upload.  I hope to get them all uploaded by the end of the weekend if possible.


I would like to enter:

Gecko Galz - ATC Challenge
http://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/atc-monthly-challenge.html

Critter Crazy Challenge - Creature as a Feature
https://2craftycrittercrazies.blogspot.com/2023/01/challenge-70-anything-goes-with.html

I have used the ATC set for the challenge.  I inked each ATC with some yellow Distress Ink to give a moon glow.

 

2 comments:

  1. These are amazing Suze - love the hint of yellow you gave the images, it's really brought them to life
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wow, wow, wow... Awesome work! LOVE IT!!!

    Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    ReplyDelete