Wednesday 11 January 2023

Snowman

 I wasn't sure that I was going to get this finished as I have only been back home a couple of days and my To Do list is horrendous. I had this planned out in my head while I was away but you never know if it is going to work until you start creating.  I had to change a bit on it but it is fairly close to what was in my initial thoughts.

 


I would like to enter:

Craftartista - Snowmen
https://craftartista.blogspot.com/2022/12/craftlandia-challenge-13.html 

I have used a digital paper from Gecko Galz.  The mandala image is from Craftartista (Mia).  The snowman image is fussy cut from a Gecko Galz image - I just wanted him and not the girl he was with.  Coloring is with copic markers.  I also added some gems to the four corners.


4 comments:

  1. Such a cute card Suze - great use of both the snowman and the mandala.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, Suze. I feel so honored that you used my mandala as a background for this adorable snowman. Your card is unique, my friend. THANK YOU so much for joining Craftlandia Challenge, sweetie. Good luck in the draw. Sending you a big big hug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's really cute and beautiful, I love the background shapes behind the snowman, thank you for joining the Craftlandia Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowww me encanta el efecto optico de esa tarjeta, el muñeco sobre el mandala te ha quedado de miedo :D.
    Muchas gracias por acompañarnos en este reto de Craftlandia 13 con un trabajo tan lindo :D
    Besote!!!!!

    ReplyDelete