Tuesday 31 January 2023

Cruising In To Wish You A Happy Day

 I don't create many masculine cards but this image spoke to me.  I paired it with a paper that has houses on it - as though the train is passing by the houses.

I would like to enter:

QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2023/01/challenge-459.html

Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch 245
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.com/2023/01/lets-begin-our-10th-year-of-inspiration.html

I have used two papers from a paper pad by Rosie's Studio.  The image is from QKR Stampede and the sentiment is from Sparkle n Sprinkle.   Coloring is with copic markers.  I also added some small black gems.

2 comments:

  1. What a stunning image, and you have used it wonderfully, Suze. A great masculine card!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous masculine image. Great masculine card and I like the way that you have used the houses paper to give the effect you described. Thank you for playing along with us.
    Anne SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete