Tuesday 31 January 2023

Have Fun In The Sun

 I have had a bit of a crafting day today as the weather was still not the greatest with rain off and on.  I am missing the summer sun and had to get my dose of summer through the image that I used on this card.

I would like to enter:

The Paper Shelter - Something Cold (ice-block)
https://thepapershelter.blogspot.com/2023/01/challenge-538-something-cold.html

Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch 246
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.com/2023/01/lets-begin-our-10th-year-of-inspiration.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Rosie's Studio.  The image is from The Paper Shelter and the sentiment is from Create with TLC.  Coloring is with copic markers.  I also added two strips of paper from a Kaisercraft paper pad and some shell embellishments.


4 comments:

  1. Such a fun image Suze, and it feels as though that's about as close as we will get to summer at the moment. Hope you are staying safe and not getting too much rain over your way
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

  2. I love youre creation, Thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining challenge The Paper Shelter DT Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this little piece of summer with us Suze. It's alovely image and your shell embellishments are so pretty. Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
    Anne SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete