Sunday 10 June 2012

Birdie Brown - Retro Phone

The new images and challenge for June is found here:

http://birdiebrown.blogspot.jp/2012/06/june-freebies-and-challenge.html

I have made this card for the challenge:



I had fun with this one.  The striped paper represents the telephone line!  I found a couple of very cheerful papers which co-ordinated well with the striped paper - probably came from the same set!  All my papers are stored in a box and mixed-up a bit so I don't know the source of any of these three papers.  I coloured the sentiment and retro phone image with four different copic markers to tie in with the striped papers.  Hope you like my blue and brown phone.

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Thanks for joining my freebie challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color of your phone. It reminds me of the princess phones from the 70's! Great card.

    ReplyDelete