Monday 25 June 2012

Some pretty colours

This card has been made for two challenges:
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/craft-challenge-160-colour-combo.html
and also:
http://trimgymsdigistampsandimages.blogspot.co.nz/2012/06/some-more-freebie-papers-for-you.html

I have used some freebie papers from Trimgym as well as a freebie image.

I started with a white card blank and covered this with one of the Trimgym papers that I have used.  The image from Trimgym has been coloured using copic markers and then matted onto another of the Trimgym papers.  I then matted this onto white card stock. The Happy Birthday sentiment has been die-cut using a Nellies Multi Frame die and then has a strip of paper threaded through.  This strip of paper has been cut from the same paper that the image was matted with.

I'm hoping to do another card with the other freebie but I'll have to see how I go for time.  I'm having issues with a slow internet connection at the moment and need to go down to the public library to upload these files.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Suze,

    Thank you for joining in with my challenge at Trimgym's Digistamps and Images. I love what you have done with my 'Some Bunny Loves You' papers and my 'Cute Car' image and hope you enjoyed playing with them. Remember to check back on Friday to see if you have won. If you have requested the sentiments, they should arrive in your inbox by Friday as well. Please let me know if you haven't and I will ensure you get them. Keep a look out for more freebies, there is generally at least one a week on my blog.

    If you haven't already, don't forget to enter at CRAFT Challenge as well.

    I guess I'm not the only one with internet problems at the moment.

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card, thanks for playing along with CRAFT this week, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card and tanks for sharing with us at CRAFT this week and good luck.

    ReplyDelete