Wednesday 20 June 2012

Crimbo Crackers - Decorations

Crimbo Crackers have a challenge featuring decorations:

http://crimbo-crackers.blogspot.co.nz/2012/06/challenge-17-decorations.html

The decoration I chose to use is a bauble - I love sparkly baubles on the tree!



The image I have used is one from Scrap Happy Paper Crafter called Christmas Fairy. You can find it here http://www.scraphappypapercrafter.com/2012/06/free-digis-for-saturday-camping-gear.html

I have used another background paper from Bearly Mine Designs which I have blinged up a bit with rhinestones in the centre of the stars.

Rather than matted the image I have layered it up over a couple of strips of gold satin ribbon.

The image has been coloured with copic markers and has some gold Kindy Glitz added to the bauble to make it nice and sparkly.

3 comments:

  1. I love it Suze!!! Thanks so much for sharing. I'll have to do more Christmas images soon.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Suze!! I commend you on being able to do Christmas cards this time of year! It's 90 degrees outside today and you'd think I like to think of things like cold weather, snow and all that but ... nope! Christmas will come all too soon for me! LOL! GREAT JOB!
    Oh yea ... and thanks so much for visiting my blog! Your kind words are very appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and do like all the sparkle! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

    ReplyDelete