Sunday 10 June 2012

Christmas Inspirations - Green, Black and White

A colour challenge from Christmas Inspirations:

http://natalduranteoanotodo.blogspot.co.nz/2012/05/desafio-46-green-black-and-white.html

The card I made has a strong black feel to it:


I was mindlessly delivering my sons newspapers for him when he was away and created this card in my head.  Then when I got home there was the logistics of actually turning what was in my head into a card!  Fortunately for me - it worked!

The card started with a white card blank.  I have used black cardstock and a Marianne Designables combination embossing and die-cut folder to create the next layer (with some of the white card blank peaking through).  On top of this I have added this delightful image from Blackberry Jelly - called Christmas Tree 1.  I have coloured this image with three different green copic markers and added some tiny rhinestones to the tree.  The three green copics are 1 - the tree 2- the trunk (olive) 3 - the presents.  To finish the card, I have added a green bow and three larger rhinestones from the same pakc as the tiny ones - a brand called Craft Creations.



2 comments:

  1. wonderful work! The rhinestones gave a special touch on de card, as well the little green bow. Thanks for playing with us at Christmas Inspiraitons challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! I liked it so much!
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations;

    ReplyDelete