Friday 13 March 2015

CAS Vintage Car

I wanted to keep this card Clean and Simple - partly because I wanted a masculine card but also because I wanted the image to stand out.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
QKR Stampede - Bring On The Green
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2015/03/qkr-stampede-challenge-129-bring-on.html
Just Inspirational - Metal
http://justinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2015/03/team-with-geirda-steiner-and-my.html


I have used a paper from a paper pad.  The image is from QKR Stampede and has been coloured with copic markers G29, G21, C2, C0, Y000.  Matting is green cardstock from Rosie's Studio.  I also added three metal brads.

I'm working full time today and Monday as well as the weekend so not sure if I'll be able to do any crafting till Tuesday.  Gives me something to look forward to!  Last day of full time work during the week next Thursday so I'll get some more me time after that!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Great job with this masculine card. Thanks for joining us this week or our Green Challenge at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Suze :) Love that old car, would be perfect for guy cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for taking part in our JIC challenge, your card is so delightful and delicate,
    and is a joy to look at .. good luck hugs tracy

    ReplyDelete