Monday 23 March 2015

Cheerful Daffodils

With all the spring challenges about, I was drawn to these daffodils!  Even though it is autumn here at the moment.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
From The Heart Sketches - Sketch #101 plus paper tole
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2015/03/16/i-heart-card-sketches-with-a-twist-no-101/

I have used a daffodil print paper from Rosie's Studio for the background.  I added some yellow mesh ribbon across the card.  The image and sentiment are both from From The Heart Stamps.  I coloured with copic markers Y06, Y02, YG06, YG03, Y28, YR23, E41.  I popped up two layers of the image - the complete flower on the first one and the centre part on the second.

Sketch:

2 comments:

  1. Oh! how fantastic do these daffs look popped up?! great work *claps*
    Thank you for joining in with us at FTHS.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - Fun take on the challenge!! Thanks for joining the sketch challenge this week.
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete