Monday 30 March 2015

You can find me at the beach

Actually - not!  The weather here today is definitely not beach weather.  I think winter is really trying to take hold now.

I haven't created a card with a Theresa Sherman image for a while so I had fun creating this one.  She is one of the artists featured at Sweet Pea Stamps who are the sponsor for the Tuesday Morning Sketches.  As I always try to use one of the sponsor's images for challenges I enter if I can, this was a great opportunity to use this image.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch #293
http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.co.nz/2015/03/tuesday-morning-sketches-293.html
Crafting For All Seasons - Pastel Hues
http://craftingforallseasons.blogspot.co.nz/2015/03/challenge-98-pastel-hues.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft called "Sandy Toes".  The sentiment is also from that paper pad.  I followed the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches - but changed the shape of the sentiment.  I also used some glitter cardstock from DCWV cut with Spellbinder dies.  I added some clear rhinestones as accents.  Colouring is with copic markers with the addition of Stickles - Gold and Diamond.


I'm not sure why but when I enter the Crafting For All Seasons Challenges it says there is no backlink despite the fact it is in my post.  When I was using Internet Explorer it worked every time but since I had to switch to Google Chrome it keeps giving me an error message.  I don't want to go back to using Internet Explorer as I was starting to have too many problems with it.  If anyone has any solutions I'd love to hear them!






2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Suze! Beautiful image! Love the glitter paper! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card!! That gold paper looks like sand!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete