Monday 2 March 2015

Tigers

I managed to miss the deadline of two progressive challenges by about 10 minutes as yesterday turned to custard somewhat!

I'm not taking any chances today and uploading this one before I head off to work.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Deedee's Digi of the Month
http://www.deedeesdigis.com/2015/02/february-digi-of-month-challenge.html


I have used a paper from Kaisercraft.  The image is from Deedee's Designs.  I have used copic markers for the colouring of the image and the ribbon roses.  I also added some lace from Sullivans.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you got it done in time!! I hate when things don't go as planned. Love that die cut you used to frame the image. Beautiful!
    Thanks for playing in Deedee's Digis Digi of the Month Challenge.
    Kathy D.
    Deedee's Digis Sponsorship Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the frame around the image and all the other details. Thank you for joining us at Deedee's Digis Digi of the Month Challenge!

    ReplyDelete