Thursday 12 March 2015

Hello Summer

I wish it was!  Today is a wet and thundery autumn day here.  I am nearing the end of my six weeks of ridiculous hours - and missing my crafting alot.  I found myself with a little bit of spare time on my hands today (first time in ages!) and I was inspired to create a summery themed card to brighten my dull day!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Meljens Designs Studio - Seeing Double
http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.co.nz/2015/03/challenge-250-seeing-double.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft for the background.  The images are both from Meljens Designs Studio and have been coloured with copic markers.  To complete the summery beachy theme I have added some shell shaped embellishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment