Saturday 28 March 2015

Go Green

Often when we think of green we think of St Patricks Day.  So, I wanted to do something that wasn't St Patricks Day themed!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Lacy Sunshine - Go Green
http://lacysunshinechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/03/go-green-challenge-54.html
Penny's Paper - Boy or Girl or Both (Girl)
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2015/03/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-220.html

I have used a paper from Kaisercraft along with a topper from the same paper pad.  The image is from Lacy Sunshine and coloured with copic markers in shades of green - I think I used YG09, YG06 and YG00 along with E00, E35 and E31.  The die is a Tattered Lace Die.  I also added some flowers and some Liquid Pearls.

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card you made! I love the colors and the image is beautiful! Thanks for joining our " Go Green " challenge at Lacy Sunshine challenge blog.

    Natasja
    DT Lacy Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks just gorgeous..
    .Thanks so much for joining in with us at Lacy Sunshine..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete