Friday 27 March 2015

Think Spring

I can think Spring but for those of us in New Zealand it is a long way off!  We are currently in Autumn here.





I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
QKR Stampede - Think Spring
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2015/03/qkr-stampede-challenge-131-think-spring.html
Eureka Stamps - Think Spring
http://eurekastamps.blogspot.co.nz/2015/03/eureka-stamps-challenge-133-think-spring.html

I have used a spring coloured paper from a paper pad by Crate Paper.  The image is from QKR Stampede and coloured with copic markers.  I also added some Glossy Accents to the flower centres.  I also used some green and white twine plus some gold Liquid Pearls.

4 comments:

  1. Awhh! What a sweetie"! I LOve your colours and the glossy accents on their faces.
    Thank you sooo much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cheery little flowers. Thank you for joining our challenge at Eureka Stamps. Mary DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Spring seems a long way off here in NW Wisconsin, too. The ice left the lake a few days ago, but has re-frozen, it's been so cold. But, I'll get spring before you do -- hopefully! Thanks for joining our "Think Spring" challenge this week at Eureka Stamps. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great spring card, beautiful coloring. Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps for our Think Spring Challenge. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete