Friday 28 June 2019

Autumn Acorns

I made this card a few days ago and I just realised that I hadn't entered it in the challenge I made it for.   I think I am still in time to enter but just in case I'm not I will go searching and see if I can find another challenge to enter it into.



I would like to enter:
Cheerful Sketches - Sketch
http://cheerfulsketcheschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/06/challenge-juni.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft along with some corrugated cardstock from a pad by DCWV.  The image is from A Day For Daisies.  Colouring is with copic markers and Wink Of Stella.

I have followed the sketch at Cheerful Sketches.

1 comment:

  1. Great card with fab papers and a lovely image.
    Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete