Tuesday 25 June 2019

Gatefold Window Card

We have had a bit of mixed weather lately, so I have had a bit of time to craft.  I'm particularly enjoying the challenge of incorporating all the elements in the Butterfly Challenge.  This month it was the letter G.


I would like to enter:
Butterfly Challenge - Letter G
https://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/05/123-spin-butterfly-wheel-with-g-for.html

I have once again managed to use all seven elements.   I have the green apple gingham paper on the inside and outside of the card.  The gems and butterfly are both on the outside of the gatefold card.  Although there is also a butterfly in the image that I used.  The card base is gun metal cardstock and the flowers in the image as well as the butterfly embellishment are gold.  The image is from Delicious Doodles.  Colouring is with copic markers.

I have followed a tutorial from Beccy's Place for a Gatefold Window Card.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card and well done on using all the required elements. I love the image you have used. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete