Saturday 29 June 2019

Happy Birthday

I am having trouble getting the link direct to the post at Catch The Bug.  I have tried going in through the Saturday tab on the left as well as by day from the Home button.  Nothing seems to give me the link so I have added the best link that I could manage below the challenge.



I would like to enter:
Catch The Bug - Recipe (post date 22nd June)
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/search/label/challenge

I have used two offcut pieces of patterned paper - one is from Rosie's Studio (gingham) and the other is from Kaisercraft (stripey one).  I added two ribbons a solid pink toned one and a yellow and green organza ribbon.  I also added two buttons.  The image and sentiment are both from Bugaboo Stamps and coloured with copic markers.  Matting is purple cardstock.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card.
    Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug's Recipe challenge.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete