Saturday 15 June 2019

Be Mine

I was doing some tidying up recently and discovered that I have a large number of images printed out that haven't been coloured and/or used to create a card.  I am going to try and use at least one per week (more if possible) to reduce the pile.  This is one of the ones that I found:


I would like to enter:
The Outlawz Sunday Challenge - Shapes
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/sunday-clean-and-simple/forum/topics/sunday-songs-rhymes-june-2nd-june-15-2019

Ihave used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Creative Bug Digitals and is coloured with copic markers.  The sentiment is a digital sentiment which I die-cut using a scallop heart die from Spellbinders.  I also inked the edges with Distress Ink - Pumice Stone.  I finished the card with a sparkly star gem and two sparkly circle gems.

No comments:

Post a Comment