Saturday 1 June 2019

Native NZ

I had an opportunity to combine an embossing folder thatIhadnt previously used with some embllishments from my stash and an image that worked with both of them.



I would like to enter:
Ike's World Challenge - Embossing
https://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2019/05/ikesworld-challenges-120-e-for.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Provocraft.  You can't see much of the paper here but it is a New Zealand themed paper pad.  The image is from Ike's Art and has been coloured with copic markers and then fussy cut.  I embossed some white cardstock using an embossing folder then added colour using Metallic Gilding Polish in Purple Mist, Electric Blue and Fern.  I also added some embellishments from my stash.

3 comments:

  1. How wonderful. Such a striking card and this would be so cool for a guy :-)
    Thank you for using one of my images and for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh WOW that is truly magnificent. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a definite Aztec look to this card which
    I love. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete