Friday 28 June 2019

Purple Wreath

I haven't had a coin toss challenge to do for a while so this was fun.  Actually, maybe I should pull out the grid for this challenge when I lose my mojo!

For this particular challenge, I came up with:
Tails - create a card that is not a rectangle (oval)
Tails - monochromatic (purple)
Heads - Add twine or thread (twine)
Tails - Decorate the inside of your card (second photo)

 And this is the decorated inside:



I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - June Challenge
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2019/06/june-challenge.html
Creative Craft Cottage - Lavender ribbon or bow
https://creativecraftcottage.blogspot.com/2019/06/challenge-119-eileens-anything-goes.html
CCC Digi Creations - Lavender ribbon or bow
https://cccdigicreations.blogspot.com/2019/06/challenge-104-eileens-anything-goes.html

I have used a digital paper and digital image from Beccy's Place.  They are not from the same set.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added a lavender bow, some twine and three pearls.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful monochrome card and love the image.Thank you for joining us at CCC Digi Creations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Off to check out the challenge
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not heard of this idea before but I like it. As you say when mojo goes walk about no need to be stuck for an idea. Your Card is lovely . Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE what you came up with Suze, what a fabulous card! Great job on the bonus challenge for this month, I always enjoy seeing what people create. Love the purple and the way you've added the twine, I also like the pretty little bow and pearls.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete