Saturday 29 June 2019

Saturday In The Park

This card was inspired by the song "Saturday In The Park".



I would like to enter:
The Outlawz Sunday Challenge - Saturday In The Park
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/sunday-clean-and-simple/forum/topics/sunday-songs-and-rhymes-june-15-to-june-29-2019

I have used a red, white and blue floral paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The sentiment is from the same paper pad.  The image is from Creative Bug Digitals and is one I had printed out when I was a DT for Creative Bug Digitals but hadn't got around to colouring.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added some blue ric-rac braid and some red flowers.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card and love the ricrac.
    Thanks for joining us again at Cheerful Sketches.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete