Thursday 11 July 2019

Best Wishes

We had a chilly but sunny day today after starting out the day with heavy fog.  A good day for staying inside for a while crafting.  I got outside for a while in the middle of the day to get some sunshine on me though.  I rather liked this paper with purple flowers and blue leaves and decided to colour the image to match:




I would like to enter:
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2019/07/qkr-stampede-challenge-355-anything-goes.html

I have used a paper and a sentiment from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  I added some lavender coloured twine.  The image is from QKR Stampede and is coloured with copic markers and Wink Of Stella.  Matting is blue cardstock.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful image and love the way you colored it to match the background paper! Thanks for joining our weekly QKR Stampede challenge so we can all enjoy this beauty!

    ReplyDelete