Tuesday 2 July 2019

Deco Charm

My daughter and I have been to a few concerts where we get to dress up in clothes from bygone eras.  This image brings those concerts to mind.  This year the theme will be 1920's which should be alot of fun.


I would like to enter:
The Paper Shelter - Digital Image
https://thepapershelter.blogspot.com/2019/06/challenge-389-going-digital.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The matted piece on the left is part of a digital paper from The Paper Shelter.  The image is also from The Paper Shelter.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I added some pearls (both individually and as a strip).  The image is edged with Distress Ink - Antique Linen.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love the papers and the layout too, thanks for joining us at TPS this time hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete