Sunday 7 July 2019

Thinking Of You

In my quest to use up alot of the images that I had printed out some time ago and not yet coloured up, I discovered a number of A Day For Daisies images.  I am going to attempt to create three cards for the challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday to use some of them.



I would like to enter:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.com/2019/06/happy-anniversary-sweet-sketch.html
Sweet Stampers - Anything Goes
https://sweetstamperschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/06/33-anything-goes.html

I have used a paper from a paper pack of Japanese papers.  The image is from A Day For Daisies and the sentiment is one that I typed out on the computer.  Colouring is with copic markers and Wink Of Stella.  I added an organza ribbon and a patterned large brad.

I followed the sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday:

4 comments:

  1. Lovely and cute card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card and the image is so sweet.Thanks a lot for joining us at our Anything Goes challenge by
    Sweet Stampers Challenge
    Hope to see you again.
    Hugs and greetings Angela DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card Suze, and such a sweet sweet image. I do love your design paper you've used it's so pretty, where did you get that from? Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It comes from Daiso in Queen Street.

      Delete