Tuesday 2 July 2019

Hello My Friend

I normally colour owls the colour that they are in nature but this time I decided to go with a more colourful look to fit the challenge at The Outlawz.



I would like to enter:
Imagine That - Creative Playground Challenge #6
https://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/2019/06/creative-playground-challenge-6.html
The Outlawz Tuesday Challenge - Bird plus blue, yellow and green
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/tuesday-color/forum/topics/colour-challenge-june-18-july-2

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Rosie's Studio.  I added three strips of washi tape to add in a bit more vibrancy.  The image and sentiment are both from Imagine That! Digis.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added a flower embellishment.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT Suze!! What a great idea I think these colors totally work for a whimsical look :) Thanks for joining in the Color Challenge at the Outlawz (and with my digi!!) Good luck, and thanks for Linking up at ITD’s Creative Playground Challenge! Winners are announced on 2nd Thursday each month

    ♥Kris, Owner/illustrator
    www.ImagineThatDigistamp.com

    ReplyDelete