Wednesday 31 July 2019

Merry Christmas

I have made another card using an image from my stash.  I am gradually decreasing the number of images in the container but still have a way to go yet.  If I keep decreasing it by one or two per week, I'll get there!

I would like to enter:
CCC Digi Creations - Christmas In July
https://cccdigicreations.blogspot.com/2019/07/challenge-105-christmas-in-july.html
CHNC Patterned Paper - July Challenge
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2019/07/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-july.html

I have used a paper from a christmas paper pad by Rosie's Studio.  The image is from Star Stampz and the sentiment is from Desert Diva.  Colouring is with copic markers and Wink Of Stella.  I also added some Glossy Accents to the candy cane.  I used some candy cane patterned ribbon, some foam candy cane embellishments and some ornament stickers to embellish the card.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Thank you for joining us at CCC Digi Creations challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for
    CCC Digi Creations
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Thank you for showing us your patterned papers at Crafty Hazel Nut's Patterned Paper Monthly Challenge - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete