Thursday 18 July 2019

Happy Birthday

I created a card for last week's challenge, wrote the post and published it and somehow didn't actually enter it into the challenge.  I did find another challenge to enter it into so all was not wasted!  And I was so proud of that card too.  The link to it is here if anyone wants to go and have a look.  This week, I'll try and make sure I get everything done.


I would like to enter:
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2019/07/qkr-stampede-challenge-356-anything-goes.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Rosie's Studio.  The image and sentiment are from QKR Stampede.  Colouring is with copic markers and Wink Of Stella.  I also added a polka dot grosgrain ribbon, a leave spray and a rose bud.  Matting is red cardstock.

No comments:

Post a Comment