Monday 15 July 2019

The Best Decision

A couple of years ago, I created a bookmark:



The original post can be found here.

I didn't like the pale background but wanted to see what it would look like with mostly the same elements but a Distress Oxide background.  Here is how it turned out:



I would like to enter:
Crafty Sentiments - Add A Sentiment
http://craftysentiments.blogspot.com/2019/07/add-sentiment-challenge.html

I have used some scrap cardstock for the base.  I used Distress Oxides - Fossilized Amber, Spiced Marmalade and Worn Lipstick - to create the background.  I also used the Spiced Marmalade through a stencil.  I added some dots using a Tim Holtz Stencil and Wilted Violet Distress Oxide.  The image is from Crafty Sentiments and is coloured with copic markers.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.  I inked the edges of the image and sentiment with Distress Ink - Dried Marigold.  I inked the outside of the bookmark with Distress Ink - Wilted Violet.

No comments:

Post a Comment