Tuesday 17 October 2023

There is Snow place like home

Midway Inspiration at 12 Months of Christmas, so it is my time to share my project for the October Challenge.  The optional twist this month is Fancy Fold Cards or Shaped Cards.  I decided on sharing a Fancy Fold Card.


and this is the card fully opened up:


And this is the view of the reverse of the card showing the Greeting Panel:

I have used three different digital papers from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.  The image is from Whoopsi Daisy and the sentiment is from Scrap Happy Paper Crafter.  Coloring is with copic markers.

I followed a tutorial for a 6x6 Extended Pop Out panel card by Iced Images.

1 comment:

  1. Another stunning card on a fabulous fold - well done Suze, this is marvellous
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete