Tuesday 28 March 2023

Butterfly Tent Fold Card

Once again I managed to use all the prompts for The Butterfly Challenge.   I found a paper that had two of the colors and close to one of the others.  I added some of the fourth color with the twine and pearls.

 Front/side view:

Front:


I would like to enter:

The Butterfly Challenge - T is for..
https://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.com/2023/03/179-spin-butterfly-wheel-with-t-for.html

I have used a digital paper from PixelScrapper.  The butterfly is a large-ish felt butterfly.  I bought a pack of these a few years ago and haven't used that many of them.  The color was perfect for this card.  I blinged up the butterfly with a strip of pearls plus added two larger ones to the top of the card.

2 comments:

  1. An elegant card Suze - that paper and butterflies are a great match
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful CAS tent fold. Love this. Thankyou for coming and playing in the butterfly garden. You need your wellies and umbrella though. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete