Monday 28 October 2019

Everyday Moments

I think that I have used all the elements on this card - I just have some doubts over the newsprint.  I have used a patterned paper that was set out as a newspaper page.  I'm hoping that counts!

This post is a little photo heavy as there are four different views of the card:





I would like to enter:
The Butterfly Challenge - N is for...
https://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/10/130-spin-butterfly-wheel-with-n-for.html



I have followed the tutorial for a Never Ending Card from The Butterfly Challenge.  The paper I used for the rectangular pieces is from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  I die-cut butterflies using several dies from Memory Box.  For the little squares, I added some stickers as well as the die-cut butterflies.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Suze. Your newsprint certainly does count. This is gorgegous . So glad you tried out the never ending card. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did fantastic on your Never Ending card...tfs

    ReplyDelete