Monday 21 October 2019

Happy Birthday to one of my coolest friends

After over a week of being under the weather and consequently barely touching my cardmaking supplies, I felt a bit more energised today and have created a couple of cards.  I haven't entered the Crafty Sentiments Challenge for a couple of weeks.  I printed out an image at the beginning of the last challenge and then had no energy to get it any further than that!



I would like to enter:
Crafty Sentiments - Birthday
http://craftysentiments.blogspot.com/2019/10/birthday-challenge.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Crafty Sentiments and the sentiment is a digital one (not sure of the source).  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added some Glossy Accents to the balloons to make them more realistic.  I added two chipboard embellishments from my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment