Wednesday 30 October 2019

Happy Birthday

My hayfever is still troubling me most days.  It isn't so bad if I don't go outside - but I can't stay inside all the time!  It isn't as bad this morning as I stayed in most of yesterday so I have had the energy to create this morning:



I would like to enter:
The Outlawz Wednesday Challenge - Sketch
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/wednesday-sketch/forum/topics/wednesday-sketch-challenge-october-16-to-october-29-2019

I have used a papr from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Aurora Wings and the sentiment is from Desert Diva.  Colouring is with copic markers with the edges of the image and sentiment inked with Distress Inks (Wild Honey).  I added some wide ribbon, a button shaped embellishment and two flower brads.

No comments:

Post a Comment