Saturday 12 October 2019

Hey!

The Butterfly Challenge is up to the  letter M with the prompts of Mandarin, Magnolia, Mint, Metal Charm, Marker Pens, Magic Card and of course the butterfly.

I have used all seven elements.

This is the front where you can see all three colours alongwith the metal charm and the butterfly.

 
And this is the inside with the marker pens and the magic card.


I would like to enter:
Butterfly Challenge - Letter M
https://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/09/129-spin-butterfly-wheel-with-m-for.html
Penny's Paper Crafty- Anything Goes
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/2019/10/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-451.html

I have used a textured paper for the front of the card.  I had been saving this for the right project and it was just perfect for this one.  The butterfly is a Memory Box die which I cut in Magnolia and Mandarin and pieced together.  The sentiment in the magic window is from Beyond The Fringe.  I couldn't find a cardstock that I wanted to use for the sentiment so I used Distress Inks to ink over the sentiment piece.  I added stitching using a mint coloured copic marker as well as a Mandarin coloured copic marker.  The charm on the front of the card is one of a set of butterflies that I bought a couple of years ago - I now wish that I bought more of them as I have used most of the ones that I had.

2 comments:

  1. Now that is a very novel way of not only decorating the inside of the card but also using a marker pen. Great thinking. Well done on doing all seven elements. I have really enjoyed masking her magic cards. The more you make the easier they are to do. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me this week. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW.... I love this card Suze, gorgeous colour combination, love the embossed front and that wonderful big butterfly, congrats too for using all the elements, Robyn

    ReplyDelete