Wednesday 23 October 2019

Halloween

For a change, I am not last minute for the progressive challenge at The Outlawz.  I am having a bad time with hayfever at the moment so I'm trying to complete things on my good days.  If I stay inside, it does abate somewhat but I can't stay inside all the time!



I would like to enter:
The Outlawz Progressive Freebie Challenge - October
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/freebie-progressive-challenge/forum/topics/progressive-freebie-challenge-october-2019
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes
https://digichoosday.blogspot.com/2019/10/week-43-anything-goes-crafting.html

I have used a paper from a Halloween themed paper pad.  The black bat paper is the reverse of the orange paper.  The image is from Polka Doodles and is called Winnie Wednesday.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I die-cut the sentiment using a die from Sissix.  The die is actually a negative space die so you end up with all the letters as well.   I found a few Halloween stickers a week ago and I have added some of those too.

No comments:

Post a Comment