Wednesday 9 October 2019

Merry Christmas

And this is the second card that I made using the sketch at CRAFT Challenge as inspiration (the first one was posted earlier today).

This is a bit more like Christmas usually is in New Zealand.  We are in the middle of summer for Christmas so Santa would be much more comfortable in shorts and jandals instead of sweltering in his suit!



I would like to enter:
CRAFT Challenge - Sketch
https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/10/challenge-530-3rd-of-october-sketch.html

I hav used four digital papers from Trimgym.  I haven't used any of the Trimgym papers for a while but they co-ordinate so well they are perfect for sketches.  The image is from Dr Digi's House Of Stamps and has been coloured in copic markers.  I picked out a couple of colours from the background papers for the surfboard.  I added two brads on the diagonal.

I followed the sketch at CRAFT Challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Another great take on the sketch, I love this Santa image! Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete