Monday 28 October 2019

Witching Hour

I really wanted to make this card but I haven't had much opportunity to craft over the past couple of days.  With my hayfever relatively under control this morning, I was able to finish the card:



I would like to enter:
Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch
http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.com/2019/10/tuesday-morning-sketches-526.html
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
http://craftysentiments.blogspot.com/2019/10/new-challenge-anything-goes.html


I have used a paper from a Halloween themed paper pad by DCWV.  The image is from Crafty Sentiments and the sentiment is from Bird's Cards.  Colouring is with copic markers and Distress Ink (edges of image and sentiment).  I also added a bow crafted using my Bow Easy.  I added a spider web sticker to the top edge of the card to create more interest on the purple cardstock.


I followed the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

2 comments:

  1. Awww - super cute! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete