Thursday 31 October 2019

Hello

This is the second last minute card.  I really need to make sure that it makes it in today as next month's challenge is the annual Holiday card challenge and it won't fit that theme!


I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - October Challenge (Brads)
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2019/10/october-challenge.html
Carlin's Map Paradise (sweets)
https://carlinskaartenparadijs.blogspot.com/2019/10/challenge-15-oktober.html

I have used a digital paper and an image from Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added a doily inked with Dylusions Spray, polka dot brads in two different colourways, and two embellishments from an chipboard embellishment set.  I hand doodled in two of the corners.

2 comments:

  1. Also a nice card with this fun digital stamp from Beccy's Place.
    Thank you for participating in our challenge from Carlin's Map Paradise.
    Good luck !
    Carla (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did it Suze! Your last minute cards made it into the October challenge with a little time to spare. Well done!
    I love the bright and happy colours you added to this one, how fabulous! I also like the scattering of little embellishments you added, like the spotted brads and yellow doily. Great job.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete