Friday 1 December 2023

All That Glitters

 I have three of the Gecko Galz Challenges completed and one almost completed.  The other two, I need to re-do as the image changed between when I downloaded the images and the challenge going live.  

I would like to enter:

Gecko Galz - Christmas Challenge
https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/gecko-galz-monthly-christmas-challenge.html

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2023/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

I have used a digital paper, image and sentiment from Gecko Galz.  I added some Wink of Stella to the light parts of the ornament.  I also added three gold glitter stars.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful bauble Suze, the image inside is gorgeous. I like the three stars you added too, they add a lovely sparkle.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bauble is stunning, Suze and I love how you have used it, a great layout with the stars down one side
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete