Friday 1 December 2023

Let It Snow

Sadly this month is the final challenge at Ching-Chou Kuik due to lack of patronage I believe.  This is my 9th participation this year and there was no challenge in January so 9 out of 11 is fairly good.  I'm glad I managed to join in for most of the challenges, particularly with my eyesight issues this year.   My eyes still aren't 100% but my reading and computer time isn't anywhere near as restricted as it was.


I would like to enter:

Ching-Chou Kuik - December Challenge
https://cck-digitalstamps-challenge.blogspot.com/2023/11/ching-chou-kuik-digital-stamps.html

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2023/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

I used some scraps from my November cards to create the background - only with a technique that I haven't used for some time (ripped edge).  The image is from Ching-Chou Kuik and the sentiment is from Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic markers and Kindy Glitz - and inking is Distress Oxide.  I added some glitter foam snowflakes.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear your eyes are doing better Suze, it must be very frustrating for you. It's great to see it hasn't stopped you being creative though, you've been doing a great job with all your cards. This one is a beauty too! Love the image and all the fabulous sparkle!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet card Suze - and well done on 9 out of 11 challenges.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete