Monday 18 December 2023

May your Christmas

 I'm on the final straight with my Craft Roulette card this week.  I had no internet for most of the weekend so I only created by card late last night and had to wait until the light was better this morning to photograph it.

and this was the parameters that were spun this week:


I have two squares on my project - the image and the sentiment

I used the nest colours of brown plus a black, red and yellow bird in the nest.  The nest is surrounded by green leaves.

The penguin with the star is using another penguin as a ladder to reach the top of the tree

The cat is watching the star going on the tree and is jumping for joy.

The image is from A Random Fan.  The sentiment and cat image are from paper pads.  Colouring is with Reno Art Markers.


1 comment:

  1. Too cute Suze. you did well to get it done in time.

    ReplyDelete