Friday 1 December 2023

Let It Snow

I printed out all the images for the December Challenges at Gecko Galz as soon as they appeared and worked on them today.  Earlier, I went on the blog and discovered that this image for the Steampunk Challenge plus the one for the Gothic Challenge had been changed.  My aim was to get as many December Challenges completed or well on the way to completion by the end of the day but it isn't too be (I am also waiting for another image from a Progressive Challenge so I am not going to be anywhere near where I had hoped to be.

I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2023/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

I have used a digital paper, image and sentiment  from Gecko Galz.  I added some vellum ephemera which worked well with the image.

4 comments:

  1. Love the image Suze, what a gorgeous picture! The blue background was a fabulous choice, it coordinates perfectly.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still the clock and cat image when I went there just now...

      Delete
    2. The clock and cat image appeared somewhere around the time the challenge went live. The above one was on there from about an hour after the previous challenge to sometime around the December linky becoming live.

      Delete
  2. Love those steampunk images, and this is no exception - the vellum ephemera works so well with this - a great result
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete