Friday 1 December 2023

Corner Pocket Card

The twist for the December Challenge at Beccy's Place is Fun Fold or Fancy Fold.  I haven't created this one using Beccy's images and it is a nice easy one when I was trying to get a lot accomplished today.

It is currently past the time I usually wind down and go to bed but the air temperature is still quite hot.  I haven't had the AC on as much today while I was trying to get things done.  It only runs for 6 minutes before it needs human intervention to get it going again.  The priority next week will be to see what I can get done about it.

and the inside of the card with the triangular pocket on the right.  I couldn't find anything Gift Card sized to put in there so I left it empty.

I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - December Challenge
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2023/12/december-challenge.html

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2023/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

I have used a digital paper and image by Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic markers.

I followed a tutorial for a Corner Pocket Card by Iced Images

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic colour combo Suze, I love the blue and green baubles... they work well with the patterned paper frame. I'm always after new ideas for gift card holders, thanks for sharing the link!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful colouring of the image Suze - it gives it a whole different 'feel', and beautifully mounted with the hint of patterned paper there
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great color choices for this image. Lovely card, Suze.

    ReplyDelete