Friday 1 December 2023

Together is a wonderful place to be

I have been busy creating cards today so I have a lot of posts to write.  I'll see how I go with them whether they all get done this evening.

I would like to enter:

All Dressed Up - Anything Goes with an All Dressed Up Image
https://alldressedupchallenges.blogspot.com/2023/11/november-2023-challenge-146.html

Cupcake Inspirations, Navy, Gold and White
https://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.com/2023/11/cupcake-inspirations-challenge-583.html

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2023/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad.  I added some washi tape.  The image is from All Dressed Up and the sentiment is from Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.  I also added some glitter foam snowflakes.

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous colouring Suze, and such a sweet image. I like the big snowflakes you added and the wonderful patterned paper.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image Suze, beautifully coloured, and I love the kraft background you gave her.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card, thanks for sharing it with us at the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog.
    Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is super cute, great coloring and like those snowflakes, great touch!
    Thank you for playing our Color Combo at Cupcake Inspirations, very nicely done. Have a great day!

    Leanne DT Member/CIC
    Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is darling!! Your coloring is amazing and I love the pattern paper you used in the background. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete