Friday 1 December 2023

Blue Ornament

 I had a bit of time to play with some of the scraps yesterday while I was waiting for a race to start.  I still need to finish some of them but I'll progressively upload them during the day so it isn't a rush at the end of the day.  I think I will have a number of scraps left over but I did manage to reduce the number.

I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Day 11 - Use Your Scraps
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2023/11/day-11-use-your-scraps.html

The image is from Beccy's Place.  I added some Wink of Stella to the image to give it some sparkle.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous background Suze, love the combination of patterns. The bauble looks great with the layer of glitz... Wink of Stella is my favourite glittery medium. Love it!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty card Suze - great use of your scraps
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete